- Host: Lyssa Seefeldt, Marquette County UW-Extension
- Introduction (00:25)
- Roll Call and County Reports (00:32)
- Specialists Reports (08:22)
- Brian Hudelson, UW-Madison/Extension Plant Disease Diagnostics Clinic
- Special Guest: Mark Renz, UW-Madison, Department of Agronomy (17:18)
- Announcements (49:32)
- Wrap-Up (50:21)
- Download the MP3 (10.8 MB)
- For PC’s, right click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file.
- For Mac’s, Ctrl+click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file
- The August 7, 2015 Wisconsin Horticulture Update Written Summary (169 KB, 11 pages, PDF)
- Invasive Plant Update 2015-Full Presentation (1.9 MB, 26 pages, PDF)
- Wisconsin CH. NR 40: Invasive Species List – Plants Only (297 KB, 2 pages, PDF)
An EEO/Affirmative Action employer, University of Wisconsin Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and ADA requirements. This document can be provided in an alternative format by calling Brian Hudelson at (608) 262-2863 (711 for Wisconsin Relay).