- Host: Steve Huntzicker, La Crosse County UW-Extension
- Introduction (00:25)
- Roll Call (00:36)
- County Reports (01:18)
- Specialists Reports (03:34)
- Special Guests: Doug Soldat, UW-Madison, Department of Soil Science and Paul Koch, UW-Madison, Department of Plant Pathology (08:58)
- General Q & A (20:05)
- Announcements (20:21)
- Wrap-Up (22:35)
- Download the MP3 (5.0 MB)
- For PC’s, right click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file.
- For Mac’s, Ctrl+click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file
- The May 2, 2014 Wisconsin Horticulture Update Written Summary (646 KB, 8 pages, PDF)
An EEO/Affirmative Action employer, University of Wisconsin Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and ADA requirements. This document can be provided in an alternative format by calling Brian Hudelson at (608) 262-2863 (711 for Wisconsin Relay).