- Host: Erin LaFaive, Eau Claire County UW-Extension
- Introduction (00:25)
- County Reports (00:40)
- Specialists Reports (08:43)
- Special Guest: Laura Jull, UW-Madison, Department of Horticulture (08:51)
- Wrap-Up (52:08)
- Download the MP3 (11.8 MB)
- For PC’s, right click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file.
- For Mac’s, Ctrl+click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file
- The April 25, 2014 Wisconsin Horticulture Update Written Summary (438 KB, 9 pages, PDF)
- New Woody Plants for 2014-Full Presentation
- New Woody Plants for 2014-Handout
- New Woody Plants for 2014-Descriptions
An EEO/Affirmative Action employer, University of Wisconsin Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and ADA requirements. This document can be provided in an alternative format by calling Brian Hudelson at (608) 262-2863 (711 for Wisconsin Relay).