- Host: Patti Nagai, Racine County UW-Extension
- Introduction (00:25)
- Roll Call (00:37)
- County Reports (01:58)
- Specialists Reports (10:24)
- Special Guest: Paul Koch, UW-Madison, Department of Plant Pathology (26:49)
- Questions and Announcements (46:23)
- Wrap-Up (50:13)
- Download the MP3 (12.3 MB)
- For PC’s, right click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file.
- For Mac’s, Ctrl+click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file
- The May 8, 2015 Wisconsin Horticulture Update Written Summary (155 KB, 11 pages, PDF)
An EEO/Affirmative Action employer, University of Wisconsin Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and ADA requirements. This document can be provided in an alternative format by calling Brian Hudelson at (608) 262-2863 (711 for Wisconsin Relay).