- Host: Diana Alfuth, Pierce County UW-Extension
- Introduction (00:25)
- Roll Call (00:33)
- County Reports (01:15)
- Specialists Reports (10:38)
- PJ Liesch, UW-Madison/Extension Insect Diagnostic Lab
- Brian Hudelson, UW-Madison/Extension Plant Disease Diagnostics Clinic
- Special Guest: Tony Summers, UW-Madison, Department of Agronomy (29:19)
- Announcements (40:53)
- Wrap-Up (41:08)
- Download the MP3 (9.9 MB)
- For PC’s, right click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file.
- For Mac’s, Ctrl+click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file
- The August 29, 2014 Wisconsin Horticulture Update Written Summary (373 KB, 10 pages, PDF)
- Wisconsin First Detector Network-Full Presentation (831 KB, 14 pages, PDF)
An EEO/Affirmative Action employer, University of Wisconsin Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and ADA requirements. This document can be provided in an alternative format by calling Brian Hudelson at (608) 262-2863 (711 for Wisconsin Relay).