- Host: Vijai Pandian, Brown County UW-Extension
- Introduction (00:25)
- Roll Call (00:35)
- County Reports (01:16)
- Specialists Reports (07:03)
- Special Guest: Mark Renz, UW-Madison, Department of Agronomy (17:12)
- Announcements (36:16)
- Wrap-Up (37:10)
- Download the MP3 (8.8 MB)
- For PC’s, right click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file.
- For Mac’s, Ctrl+click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file
- The June 20, 2014 Wisconsin Horticulture Update Written Summary (313 KB, 10 pages, PDF)
- Update on Invasive Plants-Full Presentation (1.3 MB, 15 pages, PDF)
- Update on Invasive Plants-Handout (342 KB, 3 pages, PDF)
- Proposed Species Changes for NR40 Regulation (407 KB, 2 pages, PDF)
An EEO/Affirmative Action employer, University of Wisconsin Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and ADA requirements. This document can be provided in an alternative format by calling Brian Hudelson at (608) 262-2863 (711 for Wisconsin Relay).