- Host: Barb Larson, Kenosha County UW-Extension
- Introduction (00:25)
- Roll Call (00:47)
- Roll Call and County Reports (00:44)
- Specialists Reports (09:05)
- Special Guest: Mark Renz, UW-Madison, Department of Agronomy (32:42)
- Announcements (1:06:33)
- Wrap-Up (1:07:54)
- Download the MP3 (17.1 MB)
- For PC’s, right click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file.
- For Mac’s, Ctrl+click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file
- The June 7, 2013 Wisconsin Horticulture Update Written Summary (290 KB, 10 pages, PDF)
An EEO/Affirmative Action employer, University of Wisconsin Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and ADA requirements. This document can be provided in an alternative format by calling Brian Hudelson at (608) 262-2863 (711 for Wisconsin Relay).