- Host: Joy Schelble, Iron County UW-Extension
- Introduction (00:25)
- Roll Call and County Reports (01:02)
- Specialists Reports (14:37)
- Phil Pellitteri, UW-Madison/Extension Insect Diagnostic Lab
- Brian Hudelson, UW-Madison/Extension Plant Disease Diagnostics Clinic
- Special Guest: Art Wagner, USDA, APHIS, PPQ (28:20)
- Announcements (1:18:55)
- Wrap-Up (1:19:04)
- Download the MP3 (19.1 MB)
- For PC’s, right click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file.
- For Mac’s, Ctrl+click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file
- The May 31, 2013 Wisconsin Horticulture Update Written Summary (280 KB, 10 pages, PDF)
- Using Cerceris as a Tool for Detecting Buprestids-Full Presentation (5.6 KB, 30 pages, PDF)
- Using Cerceris as a Tool for Detecting Buprestics 2012-Handout (4.2 KB, 5 pages, PDF)
An EEO/Affirmative Action employer, University of Wisconsin Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and ADA requirements. This document can be provided in an alternative format by calling Brian Hudelson at (608) 262-2863 (711 for Wisconsin Relay).