- Host: Brian Hudelson, UW-Madison/Extension Plant Disease Diagnostics Clinic
- Introduction (00:25)
- Roll Call (00:47)
- County Reports (02:31)
- Specialists Reports (10:25)
- Special Guest: David Drake, UW-Madison, Department of Forest and Wildlife Ecology (21:12)
- General Q & A (48:46)
- Announcements (49:04)
- Wrap-Up (51:19)
- Download the MP3 (14.1 MB)
- For PC’s, right click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file.
- For Mac’s, Ctrl+click on “Download”, select “Save Link As. . .” and choose a location on your computer to save the file
- The April 19, 2013 Wisconsin Horticulture Update Written Summary (235 KB, 9 pages, PDF)
An EEO/Affirmative Action employer, University of Wisconsin Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and ADA requirements. This document can be provided in an alternative format by calling Brian Hudelson at (608) 262-2863 (711 for Wisconsin Relay).